There is a whole world of life inside your keyboard, biscuit crumbs, coffee spills, bits of yesterday’s sandwich, and all sorts of other undesirable muck that floats in un-invited.
The Bendi Light-up Keyboard however is a virtually indestructible waterproof gizmo that’s clean, flexible (you can roll it up and stuff it in your pocket if you want to look like you’re pleased to see someone) and best of all, it lights up! Read the rest of this entry »
Keyboard manufacturers produce even more keyboards. Now Razer USA is planning to release “The Ultimate Gaming Keyboard” named Tarantula. What will be in there?
- 32kb onboard memory Powered by Razer Synapse™ with up to 5 onboard customizable profiles
- 10 programmable gaming hot keys for storing macros and keystrokes, storable in each profile
- On-the-fly gaming profile gets activated automatically once a program/game is loaded
- Fully interchangeable keys to allow different key placement around the board
- Normal keys can be programmed to act as other keystrokes
- Headphone-out and microphone-in jacks for convenient access
- Media center keys to control media programs like Windows Media Player
- 2 USB Ports for convenient peripheral plug-ins
- Ergonomic Design
- Gold plated USB connector for maximum conductivity
Are You a gamer?
And I can say more: Razer Tarantula looks very similar to Logitech Cordless Desktop S 510. So, it’s not an new look for a keyboard!
There are so many PC keyboards pretending to be “ergonomic”, being just “broken” in the middle. But what is ergonomic keyboard? How is it looks like?
MALTRON Ergonomic Keyboard
This is 3D ergonomic keyboard. Keys are not on a plain surface but in a spheroid, so all mostly used keys are on equal distance from your fingers.
This British invention has been awarded as:
- ‘Millennium Product’ awarded by British Design Council.
- ‘Health & Safety Product of the Year’ North West Today.
- ‘Finalist, British Invention of the Year 2003’
Read the rest of this entry »