This is a fantastic opportunity for you to start building your Blu-ray library with great selection of titles. For a limited time buy any two Blu-ray discs listed here and receive a third free. See what you can get:
- Blade Runner (Five-Disc Complete Collector’s Edition) / Harrison Ford
- The Fifth Element (Remastered) / Bruce Willis
- 300 / Gerard Butler
- Troy – The Director’s Cut / Brad Pitt
- Pan’s Labyrinth
- Black Hawk Down
- The Departed / Leonardo DiCaprio
- Monty Python’s Life Of Brian – The Immaculate Edition
- Run Lola Run
- Reservoir Dogs
- Big Fish / Ewan McGregor
- Blue Planet (IMAX)
- The Fugitive / Harrison Ford
- House of Flying Daggers / Takeshi Kaneshiro
- A Knight’s Tale / Heath Ledger
- Into the Blue
- First Blood / Sylvester Stallone
- Lord of War / Nicolas Cage
- Curse of the Golden Flower / Yun-Fat Chow
- Wild Things / Matt Dillon
Shop great collection of geek gadgets at http://geek-gifts.front.lv/
FindSounds - a free site where you can search the Web for sound effects and musical instrument samples. You can find bird and animal voices; household, office and nature sounds; tools and vehicles noises, etc.
Not sure what the name of a song is? Use your computer keyboard to tap the rhythm of the song. SongTapper.com will help you find the name of the song. Its fun, its easy, and thousands of daily visitors find it very helpful. All you have to do is tap the song rhythm and SongTapper does the rest. After tapping is complete you will see a list of matching songs. If we can’t identify your song, you can teach our system by entering the song name.
Retrievr is an experimental service which lets you search and explore in a selection of Flickr images by drawing a rough sketch or uploading a sample image. Currently the index contains many of Flickr’s most interesting images.
TimeSearch is a search engine for any user who is interested in history. This may sound restricting. But yesterday is history. After lunch, this morning is history. The raw material of TimeSearch is events of any kind, whenever they may have happened. TimeSearch already has nearly 10,000 events in its timelines, and it is growing fast. You can choose date, location and theme for searching.
Totally useless, but fun. You can see flash-clock made of human figures on http://billychasen.com/clock/.
This tool can be very useful for bloggers who wants to let readers to add “social” bookmarks to their posts. You can select as much bookmarking services as You wish and put them all in a line (with or without logotypes) with direct bookmarking links. There are some variations of how the result line looks, You can play with checkboxes and choose what You wish.
The result is a so-called “bookmarklet” (or “favlet”) — small java-script program that can be stored as a URL within a bookmark in most popular web browsers, or within hyperlinks on a web page. You can drag it on Your browser’s toolbar. Pressing that button later You can create code for social bookmarking links, such as:
- ---- ****
- alarm amazing Art artist clock decor Design Fun furniture gadget geek gift gifts Hardware home idea interesting keyboard kitchen link modern modern art music party pc photo present sculpture search shopping sport spy swiss time toilet tokyoflash tool uncommon unusual useful video watch Watches wrist watch wristwatch